InnoMaint Asset Maintenance & Facility Maintenance Software Release of Version 2.3.7
1. To facilitate clearer & easier identification of an asset we’ve introduced a new provision namely Building & Floor by which a service technician can arrive at the correct room in which the asset to be attended to is located at the time of raising a ticket on the first attempt.
2. At the time of creation of an asset, you now broadly categorize it either as a Measuring Equipment or Facility.
Daily and Weekly Calendar
In addition to the yearly & monthly calendars, weekly and daily calendars are provided for a closer view of the preventive maintenance tasks.
1. Bulk Acknowledgment– Admin’s task of granting approval to the Preventive Maintenance tasks checked out by the technician is simplified by providing an icon for bulk approval of tasks. Prior to using this functionality, the user has to check the checkboxes which appear on clicking the collapsible icon.
2. Bulk Initiation – For companies dealing with scores of preventive maintenance tasks every day, Bulk initiation feature can be used to create multiple preventive maintenance schedules for an asset, at once.
3. Bulk Cancellation option comes handy in cases where it is decided to give up a couple of tasks. The icon highlighted in the screenshot is applicable to the tasks in New and Upcoming tabs.
4. 52 Week PPM Calendar has been provided for AMS & FMS . All web user roles can make use of this feature enhancement.
5. Sometimes preventive maintenance schedules need to be scheduled at uneven time intervals. In such cases, Admin can avail this feature. On every day of the defined set of days these tasks shall repeat in the chosen hours.
6. For Calendar based hourly schedules, and repeat hourly schedules, Admin can assign multiple approvers. This can be utilized in cases where supervisors vary for different shifts of operation.