InnoMaint Asset Maintenance & Field Service Management Software Release of Version 2.3.5
Released on 29th May 2019
1) Added a new option ‘Measuring Type’ in Monitoring point, where the user can select Incremental or Incidental option from the list.
1A) Monitoring Grid list
2) Login has been provided with one more option with ‘user id’. Now user can login using both email id or user id with innomaint application.
2A) Now system will generate an ‘User Id’, which can be viewed in ‘My Profile’ page.
3) Asset can also be search based on ‘Asset Id’ in ‘Asset Maintenance’ page.
4) Multiple languages can be created where the labels can be changed and updated in ‘Label Configuration’ page. At any time you can change to default ‘English’ language, if needed in ‘System Settings’ page.
5) Customer details removed in Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) service completion report in asset maintenance solution.
6) When user login as Machine owner, system needs to show only the assets which is mapped for the machine owner.
6A) PPM and breakdown activities will be listed only for the assets that are mapped to the machine owner.
6B) Customer user can be mapped to a particular asset by their customer head. The PPM and breakdown activities will be listed in mobile app only for the assets that are mapped to them.