We’re glad to unveil Release Notes V3.3.10 of InnoMaint with features fine tuned for enhancing your financial security and better control over AMC, ease of use of the application and meticulous reports for an even better user experience.
1. A new user role namely Security has been provided for Visitor Management System workflow intended to provide a seamless and professional best first impression to visitors to the host by just scanning a QR code generated uniquely for a visit after completion of pre-registration process.
2. The details for generic ticket are now shown in Transactional reports, in addition to routine PPM tasks and breakdown tickets. So facility managers can have a closer scrutiny on progress of generic tickets too !
To ensure key stakeholders are included in all forms of notifications we have made a provision for E-mail notification for Operation Manager now in addition to other high profile roles.
3. As you may be aware, apart from Technicians few other user roles will be permitted to work on Breakdown Tickets & the users can also decline the tasks by citing valid reasons. Facility Manager can now view the reason stated by the user for rejecting the task, in addition to user who did so.
4. A Scheduler has been provided with a 52 week PPM calendar. It complements the usage of calendar.
You can find the unassigned tasks for the day and conveniently assign it from this centralized location.
5. The Customer or Maintenance Head are now vested with powers to renew the AMC which has just been completed or stop the progression of AMC which is live. Till now, fresh AMC’s were created.
The renewal can be done with or without changes. In both cases the renewed AMC will be treated as a fresh one from customer point of view.
We have provided provision for Credit / Debit adjustments during AMC renewal. This feature comes handy especially when there are arrears in payment
In the Contract status report now customers can view the list of AMC’s for which the contract period has elapsed and renewed, in addition to those AMC’s in progress.
6. Customer Head can send a mail to Maintenance Head requesting renewal of current AMC which is about to expire. Upon receiving such mail the Maintenance Head who was receiving In-app notifications so far will now receive Email notification too!
7. For PPM schedule we can map the Responsible User for an instance of asset model(Asset id). The responsible person can appoint a user to manages schedule and Contract mapping in the Schedule Initiation screen.
8. In the Breakdown tickets report the user who raised the ticket is included.
9. The Maintenance Manager is now capable of viewing the history of move requests, including rejected move requests to corner & identify the asset in demand.
10. For a user who is mapped to a single location, the location field shall auto popup by default.
11. We can map multiple locations to the same user via Add mapping button without the difficulty of moving to another tab.
12. We have provided an option for reminder and escalation for partial payments in system settings for Customer and Maintenance Heads. , Given the option to configure the Partial payment reminder and its escalation if not need this option we can disable its from settings
13. Once the warranty period elapses, the warranty status changes from Active to Expired for better warranty management.
14. Bulk deletion, of data, for Assets and Parts, is now possible.
In case you try to delete an asset associated with any transaction appropriate error message will be shown.
15. The asset documents usually uploaded in the model level can now be attached to task level for the engineer to view during the PPM task execution.
16. OTP acknowledgement feature is now applicable for both corrective maintenance(breakdown) and PPM schedules. The Service technician should receive the OTP from customer head for completion formalities which would serve a proof of visit to customer premises. The Product Admin settings has to be modified accordingly.
17. Spare bulk upload
Map the spares directly to customers and service technician manually. The application also provides an option to upload spare parts, in bulk, and map to the customers.
The mapped spare details can be checked out in a asset details screen itself.
18. The Transaction report has been enriched with the below details
- Assigned On
- Assigned date and time
- Response Hours,- Raised vs assigned
- Technician Response: Assigned vs Check In time.
- Closure time
- Check in vs Completed time to be displayed
All the above fields are important to gauge the performance of the technician.
19. Detailed Transactional reports with more than 5000 records can be sent to respective users through email for quicker reach.
20. Contract status report shall list AMC renewal status
In-App & Email notification will be received for AMC renewal request & AMC Renewal / Stop action
21. Reminder and Escalation screens have been spruced up.
22. In case of multiple business locations of customers, the customer and Location screen has an option to add Department for easier identification of the asset.