Noble Recognition for InnoMaint EAM Solution
Vantage Market Research, a distinguished B2B market research, and consulting firm, has a client base spanning 70% of Global Fortune 500 companies. It has acknowledged Innomaint as a major player in the Global Enterprise Asset Management Market. We feel elated as we are conquering new territories this year!
The Booming EAM Market Ahead
This recognition comes in the wake of a survey that asserts Enterprise Asset Management Market size, valued at USD 6.26 Billion in 2021, is projected to scale up to USD 22.55 Billion by 2030, thriving at a CAGR of 15.4%.
Vantage Market Research provides quantified, high-quality research on over 20,000 emerging markets, helping its clients choose the best match for their businesses.
EAM Market Segmentation
Vantage Market Research Report segregated and analyzed Enterprise Asset Management Market based on:
i) Component (Solution, Services)
ii) Application (Asset Lifecycle Management, Inventory Management, Work Order Management, Labor Management)
iii) Deployment Model (On-Premises, Cloud)
iv) Organization Size (Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises)
v) Verticals (Energy & Utilities, Transportation & Logistics, Government & Public Sector, IT & Telecommunications)
vi)Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America)
Why go for EAM software?
Cloud-based EAM solutions provide a reliable means of hosting Enterprise Asset management software. They shoulder the burden of managing the entire lifecycle of assets to achieve operational excellence with consistency, reduce the operation costs of organizations, and advanced asset tracking capabilities.
A good EAM software should provide the workflow for blending in-house asset management and outsourced tasks in the right proportion with uniformity in real-time visibility of job scheduling and work order execution. A good EAM solution should seamlessly integrate with ERP for data to pour in from every nook and corner in the organization.
Tap into the booming Enterprise Asset Management market by subscribing to Innomaint, a one-stop asset management solution for all your in-house asset management needs, including:
- Delivery of increased value across the entire asset lifecycle management chain.
- Detection of potential issues with assets and uncovering the reasons for a lag in productivity (using IoT-powered overall equipment efficiency OEE monitoring and analytical capabilities.)
- Integration of all data needed to complete work orders on time in a single unified system.
- Prediction of asset downtimes using a proactive maintenance approach.
- Improving Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) and First Time Fix Rates(FTFR).
- Achieve maximum reduction in operational, utility, and service expenditures.
- A transition towards a sustainable future with reduced carbon emissions. You can turn your factories into green buildings to become eco-friendly with instant to-the-minute insights into power consumption and regulate the usage accordingly.
Adopt EAM to improve net profits
Your facility assets play a crucial role in impacting productivity. Maintaining the health of facility assets in good shape is critical for any facility to accomplish its vision and goals. Manage the entire lifecycle of your assets using InnoMaint EAM to extract the best value from them till the stage of disposal or recycling. Feel the difference in net profits and bottom lines when assets operate at their full potential!
To Automate Your Preventive Maintenance Process
Try Innomaint Equipment Maintenance
Management System for Free