|Location||Buena Park, California, United States|
They wished to have a closer scrutiny on the performance and promptness of service engineers.
Solutions Provided by InnoMaint
- With the help of InnoMaint AMS Software the Management easily generated and printed QR code and pasted them on assets for easier asset identification, and pulled out complete service history by scanning QR code for best fixes.
- Mobile application for all their Store Managers & Supervisors to raise service requests instantly.
- Supervisors were able to assign or reschedule jobs even while away from the store 24×7.
- Using Geo-Location Tracking the service engineer within Geo Fencing circle attended the store paving the way for quicker resolution.
- Managers measured the Average Response time, Average Resolve time, SLA compliance etc.
- Multiple Reports such as Service Request Raised vs completed, Individual work order reports with photo, video along with KPI’s make up for a good analysis of maintenance progress.
✔ Smooth work handover to a different team or external service contractor.
✔ Technician’s performance can be rated based on several aspects & KPI metrices.
✔ Store managers can now establish a benchmark for performance by comparison with other stores after proper authentication.
✔ Managers were able to carry the power of CMMS in their palm wherever they go.
✔ Assets or tools can be moved between locations without any deadlocks. With clear visibility.
✔ Knowledge of seniors is available in the form of knowledge base to provide quickest fixes.
✔ Multiple & multi-level reminders and escalations keep important or long pending tasks in the loop of Managers or supervisors.