How a service company managed grid stations with improvement in operations and first time fixes
Established in 2006 Majees Technical Services (MTS) LLC was founded in 2006 by Mr. Ishrath, an engineering graduate and management professional after gaining few years of work experience, in the Sultanate of Oman. The company which had a humble beginning with just five employees is now 160 employees strong with diversification into various sectors such as Oil & Gas, Energy, Fire & Security, Infrastructure, Transportation and HVAC. The organization has a branch office at Dubai.
The following companies are subsidiaries of MAJEES…
ULIS Oman LLC
Offers services such as underwater maintenance works, inspection and repair and other facets of marine engineering and construction.
Gulf Coast International LLC (GCI)
An authorized distributor for Hempel Paints dealing with construction materials and chemicals specializing in tiles & marble fixing.
Majees was seeking a software to manage all their customer Asset’s - Region wise, Building wise & System wise. It was a pain for the organization to trace and track Preventive maintenance schedules executed at various Grid stations belonging to the customers of MAJEES, including Warranty and AMC Contracts, from heaps of paper and excel sheets. They were seeking for a better solution to organize maintenance and improve overall efficiency of the maintenance business with enhanced visibility.
Their nature of their business involves field work at disparate locations. The customer premises too were vast and hence identification of the asset or job site within the campus was, by itself, a tiresome task. MAJEES mentioned the complexity of tracking technician performance and asset maintenance increased proportionally with the number of geographic locations of clients. Each Facility Manager faced difficulties in generating reports manually on the progress of maintenance activities for submission to C.E.O or Global business heads.
We imported the assets of their customers, successfully, to our digital CMMS solution.
As a step towards betterment of overall maintenance operations using InnoMaint application:
- Service engineers were able to automate their PPM Schedule Grid Station wise. The Facility Manager or supervisor incharge for maintenance works in a Grid station got greater visibility into the operations & were able to generate quick reports and submit the same to the Global Maintenance Head in minutes.
- The information on the facilities and assets which were currently under the coverage of AMC for each client was safe and secure in cloud servers & available instantly.
- The service business was able to provide a good deal of transparency providing customers an Estimated Time of Arrival(ETA) on technician and through the mobile app the customer can track the movement of the technicians through the entire way into their premises.
- Super Admin was able to gain a big picture of maintenance progress at each customer location in the form of Dashboard and KPI reports
- MAJEES was able to improve day to day operations by measurement of performance and enhance customer service in Fire & security division.
- InnoMaint provided Mobile and Web Application for their customers in different regions to map their Assets into InnoMaint, easily track and raise service requests easily from their mobiles.
- Customer’s GEO address can be identified (Latitude, Longitude) using Innomaint Application.
- Detail Asset mapping with information on AMC, Warranty, Project name & project codes on the basis of customer, region, from start date to end date were handled using Innomaint with easy and authentic access.
- The instant retrieval of information on AMC helped facility managers to canvass the extension of AMC packages providing financial security to the company. They were even able to provide quotes with a customized touch for each customer.
- The Facility Managers were able to automate their Warranty Management deriving utmost benefit from the warranty cards of assets thereby avoiding premature disposal of the asset.
- Customers were able to provide service requests via mobile app. There was no room for Service Engineers for delay in arrival at customer premises. The service engineers within Geo Fencing circle alone shall attend the customer paving the way for quicker reach.
- Managers were able to identify the overall picture on maintenance which provided useful information in identification of training requirements and improvement of performance at the field.
- The organization (MAJEES) was able to retain ISO 9001:2008 Certification by means of consistent quality achieved through automation, auto assignment of tickets, rating of services etc.