Reminder & Escalation
- You can set up reminders and escalations in InnoMaint which is a valuable tool that stakeholders and workflow owners can use to ensure that their operational and maintenance flow are processed appropriately on pre-defined schedule.
- Reminders are set to notify the responsible users for any upcoming planned activities like PM, spare parts replacements, contract renewal and so on to ensure the compliance and maintenance process are adhered.
- Escalations are defined to alert the decision makers or responsible users for dates that are past due; generally, you can set up escalation for SLA violations, expiration of any contract or compliance.
- Reminders and Escalations can be sent to specific roles or specific user list.
- Notifications are sent via web application, mobile application push notification and email alerts.